 Trains / 15496
    10020 Santa Fe Super Chief Inventoried —Dan Boger
   By request, we have just posted an inventory of our 10020 Santa Fe Super Chief. Thought you guys might be interested in it :) (URL) few pictures missing from the patterned parts will be uploaded shortly. YMMV, since it has been reported that there (...) (23 years ago, 2-Mar-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.db.inv) !