 Trains / 15403 (-5)
  Re: Any Canadian Santa Fe Buyers?

"John Grubber" <jgrubber2000@yahoo.ca> wrote in message news:Gs5n5D.Aus@lugnet.com... (...) much (...) I've got six coming (4 for me, 2 for a VLC member) to BC. You get nailed the exchange rate of about 1.62 and LEGO charges you up to $12USD for (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: My Sante Fe 10020

(...) This is in the dealings of DP, Depositied power... DP is standard in newer North American loco's computers, uses Radio Frequencies, allows the engineer to precisely control the rear engine, taking off slightly slower then the lead loco, to (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GFLTC at SMRC Palmetto Train Show w Super Chief

(...) The power came from the coach right after the second Super Chief and that did contribute to the problem as the Super Chief is a little top heavy and a motor would help in stability. (...) Yes, at this point only rotation is powered but I do (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.events, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

Just Conjecture but... Brad Justus at BricksWest indicated that the first 10,000 units of the set 10020 were "limited edition" sets with the numbers specific for each set, the subject of the registry now going on. He indicated that the Super Chief (...) (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Any VIA Rail MOCS? Any VIA loco/car photos?

(...) I remember James Powell from the PNLTC brought his to the VLC Lansdowne display. I'm not sure if he's at Her Majesty's Convience... right now but I think it's on his webpage. -Tim Tosino (23 years ago, 26-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact