 Trains / 1532
Re: Grey 6x28 wagon plates avail Sweden & Austria
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.market.shipping
Date:
Wed, 30 Jun 1999 17:58:18 GMT

I am looking for factorees in Sweden and in Austria. If you live in
either of these countries and would be willing to be a factoree (and
incidentally do this deal) I know for sure I'd buy up whatever of these
plates did not go sold by others, as I want to add more cars to my
metroliners.

On the other hand if you don't want to be a factoree but would help out,
please speak up anyway, I'd make it worth your while, believe me.

See my website for factoree information. As a note, Ben W. lives in OZ
not NZ and I do plan to fix that.

I did not restrict followups.

Michel Magnan wrote:

Hi,
I recently wrote to several European Lego offices looking for discontinued
train parts.  I have had replies from Lego Austria and Lego Sweden, they both
have some 6x28 grey wagon plates.
The Austrians have a price of ATS 30 (about US$2.25) and the Swedes SEK 30
(about US$3.54), the Swedes had 22 left as of June 8.  These prices do not
include taxes.
These are the same wagon plates as used in the metroliner.
The only problem is that they will only ship to someone in their own country.
I don't have any contacts in these countries at this time.  If anyone happens
to order any of these, could you please order an extra one for me?  I'll
reimburse all costs of course!
Michel Magnan

lugnet.