 Trains / 1526
    Updated TGV Orange —James Mathis
   I have added a passenger car to my orange TGV. The train set now has the two engines and three passenger cars. Formerly, the train had two passenger cars. This third passenger car is a double-deck car, which I don't believe any of the orange TGVs (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Updated TGV Orange —Tom McDonald
   (...) Very nice again. It doesn't stray too badly at all. Could this be the first Halloween train? The Pumpkin Express? :) I sure wish the 4559 Cargo Railway was built like this (as it could have been), alternate set models notwithstanding. If it (...) (25 years ago, 29-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)