 Trains / 15218 (-5)
  Re: I've got mine!!!

Pics of them (and the kids "playing" with them) at (URL) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 limited to 10000 sets or not?

i agree with this sentiment. in my mind limited edition in the case of the super chief is a short production run of 10,000 and NO MORE. what's the point of having a LIMITED EDITION if only a second run is going to be made with the only difference (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

(...) Good idea. Some of mine are gonna be scrapped the day they arrive... (I have a mind to try an Alco PA ish variant) Also probably want to correctly credit the Santa Fe "circle plus sign" logo, the chief drumhead and other decorative material as (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: The wonderful Blacksmith Shop: Open Letter to Dan

(...) Dan, My Blacksmith Shop arrived yesterday, and I just have to write and tell you how much I enjoyed building it. What a pleasure it was to watch all your beautiful details emerge from this model! There are so many things I like, so let me name (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch, lugnet.build.military, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Santa Fe Super Chief Train Engine Registry

(...) Hey JT- As I was building an 8 wide version of the Super Chief, I got to thinking-- since my sets will be kit-bashed-- maybe it would be fun to include a place on the registry as to when the particular SC in question got scrapped:-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact