 Trains / 15209
  Re: I've got mine!!!

(...) Go put it up on the Santa Fe Registry! (check main page and announcements for it). I ordered mine yesterday, and found out that some will be coming to the Outlet store in Georgia (Dawsonville, GA) soon! Scott Lyttle (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: I've got mine!!!

(...) That was the first thing I did, it doesn't get updated instantainiously (sp?). Thanks to James for creating that list BTW. Thanks Jonathan (22 years ago, 21-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)