 Trains / 1518
    Close couplings Instructions (was Re: Thalys and Hondekop Pics —Eric Brok
   I added instructions for a close-coupled shared bogy. Look for a link from the Thalys page. My new 'instruction viewer' is also applied to other instructions at the site. (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Close couplings Instructions (was Re: Thalys and Hondekop Pics —Doug Glasnapp
   Are instructions for your Croc in the works at all? Im really interested in this one. -Doug (...) (25 years ago, 25-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)