 Trains / 15059
15058  |  15060
Subject:
Sunday NGLTC Atlanta Greenberg pictures
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.loc.us.ga, lugnet.loc.us.ga.atl
Date:
Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:57:47 GMT

I've added a few new pictures from Sunday at the Atlanta Greenberg show.

Here you see Stacy's nice Garrett:

and John Warren with one of his Union Pacific engines

nice shot of some of the engines in the yard (and a few working)

some of our Rail Racer drivers getting ready to run:

plus some nice robots made from the play area Duplo bricks:

Here is a link the the gallery with both days worth of pictures.

jt

James J. Trobaugh
North Georgia LEGO Train Club
http://www.ngltc.org