 Trains / 15003 (-5)
  Re: Thanks, and a question (Used to be: How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?)

(...) Never mind. Kevin Loch said I could use my dad's information to use Brickshelf... Also, the APT is going to have to wait... I'm ordering more windows and doors. HOWEVER yesterday I've just finished my ETR 480v.1 on MLCAD. I'm waiting for my (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Surprise, new train set

In lugnet.trains, Larry Pieniazek writes: <snip> Thanks to Kevin's post reminding me of this resource, here's a blue/yellow warbonnet... (URL) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Larger street scene for Greenburg Show

Tom, it looks great! I'm really glad to see Dunkin Donuts back and the KFC is cool too. Perhaps you could creat a Bison County...now that we have a rat element that we can use, it would be just like the real thing! Actually, now that I think of it, (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.org.us.nelug, lugnet.general, lugnet.trains, lugnet.town)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) Nice. May I suggest that your underbody needs to be busier. Instead of just a plain darkgrey set of slopes, put some mechanicals, plumbing and tankage down there. Underbodies typically housed stuff like generators (if the train didn't have (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue?

(...) I didn't see that they were going to include a Certificate of Authenticity, just that the set was going to be numbered. ROSCO: I doubt that they consider the Guild of Bricksmiths(tm) a threat, but one does wonder. We're small potatoes but (...) (23 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact