 Trains / 14983
    Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue? —A. Mark Wilburn
   (...) I'm not even a train person, but that's got to be the most realistic official system scale set I've seen... and *why* is this not in stores?!? Mark W. (22 years ago, 15-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: 10020 in S@H catalogue? —Mark de Kock
   (...) ..or on their website? Why do the americans always get all the fun (first0 ? Mark -still crossing his fingers- de Kock (22 years ago, 16-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)