 Trains / 14940
    New Intermodal Spine Car —Jake McKee
   For those interested, I just posted instructions for my new Intermodal Spine Car at: (URL) will be taking photos soon and will post them at this same site. Too much to do before BricksWest! (Hope to see you there!) The wheelsets are fixed, and it (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Intermodal Spine Car —Bob Hayes
     (...) [snip] (...) Jake, The instructions for the spline car look great. Where they rendered with MEGA POV-Ray with edge detection? The car design is good too - lots of details in a small package. Bob (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

         Re: New Intermodal Spine Car —Jake McKee
     (...) Thanks for the feedback! Yes, I did use MegaPOV. I didn't have a chance to do the same thing for the trailer yet. I have to say that I am VERY impressed with the quality of the output from using MegaPOV with edge detection. It takes some (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Intermodal Spine Car —John Neal
    (...) It is a very handsome and realistic-looking model, Jake! Now you need to build about 10 more;-) I look forward to seeing it and you at BricksWest! -John (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Intermodal Spine Car —Jake McKee
   (...) Thanks! Yep, the next step for me is to actually see if I can make another version that uses a shared wheelset like some cars have....yikes. And same here, looking forward to seeing your creations in person! Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)