 Trains / 14939
    New Rail Racer prototype —James Trobaugh
   I was playing with a new Rail Racer design this evening based on one of Sven Moritz Hein's creative designs: (URL) came up with this: (URL) actually works pretty well even though it's a big heavy, I'll have to run it a bit this weekend and see how (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Rail Racer prototype —Grady Lewis Valentine
   It doesn't look like it has two train cars. Are you by passing your own rules? Or am I just missing something? (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: New Rail Racer prototype —James Trobaugh
    Well that's why it's a prototype, I'm working second car but want to test out the engine first to see if it has any potentail before I go to far with it. If it runs well at the show this weekend I'll complete the second car for it....if I get (...) (23 years ago, 14-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)