 Trains / 14929
  PNLTC to show at Portland, OR GATS February 16-17

Now for something completely different... PNLTC is breaking somewhat from our usual train layout for this year's Portland Great American Train Show. Come and see our Train Races, Stacking Trains, massive track configurations, and the debut of my (...) (23 years ago, 13-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)