 Trains / 14919
    Re: Train Nights at BricksWest —Steve Barile
   I hoped that you'd bring your son's chain drive steam engine. SteveB (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)

        Re: Train Nights at BricksWest —John Neal
    (...) Yup. Bringing that as well. Since most of the cool stuff is buried in the train, I'm having him build another copy that has one half exposed:-) -John (...) (23 years ago, 11-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.events.brickswest)