 Trains / 149
Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Wed, 18 Nov 1998 15:01:42 GMT

I have been planning a Christmas village and a christmas engine.  I have
been in development for a long time.  I have nothing I would show anyone
yet.  After Christmas, we should all take pictures with our family in front
of our Christmas layout and post them somewhere.  What do you think?

Larry Pieniazek wrote in message <364E72B4.FE8FE11A@ctp.IWANTNOSPAM.com>...
For many years, on and off, we have run trains around the tree. First in
HO, then in LGB G scale, and last year I had a small one around a tiny
tree in my apt in Detroitland.

SNIP

Jason

I just discovered LUGNET groups!  This is cool!  Thanks TODD!