 Trains / 14843 (-5)
  Re: How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?

(...) John, Welcome to LUGNET! I don't know how James Mathis did it? Maybe he can help, with some info or links? Also thanks for coming out to Jax GATS... Robin Werner Greater Florida LEGO Train Club - www.gfltc.org (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Surprise, new train set

Check out the "What's New" page at Shop@Home with shipping set to one of the European countries: (URL) is a new train set listed: Item #: 10020 - Santa Fe Super Chief. Unfortunately not with a valid image yet, but that could change any instant. (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  How did James Mathis make his tilting trains?

How did James Mathis make his tilting trains (like the APT)? Are there any pictures of the device? P.S. This is my first post outside lugnet.off-topic.test. (23 years ago, 9-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: only a boring closed goods waggon in 7-w and SNOT

(...) There are 6 pictures of the Lego model online (+ 2 of the maerklin prototype that inspired me). You just have to navigate through Brickshelf. Use the "up"-button to se all the pictures in an overview or the "previous" and "next" links.... Kind (...) (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: MOC: only a boring closed goods waggon in 7-w and SNOT

(...) vehicles, so it's cool to see it executed well in any genre. Do you have other pictures to post? I'd love to see a slightly less oblique view... Dave! (23 years ago, 8-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact