 Trains / 14817
  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

On Mon, 4 Feb 2002, John Kelly 3 (<GqzLrK.LGq@lugnet.com>) wrote at 02:33:20 (...) *Very* cool news :-) Does this mean that you'll become an exhibit? (not like a fossil, just in the 'people can watch' sense) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Jackson Street Roundhouse Show

Well, kind of. We're talking about doing a show quarterly. The workspace is down in the work area of the roundhouse in an area that needs to be refurbed still. We'd still need to bring it upstairs to actually display it. -John 3 (...) (23 years ago, 4-Feb-02, to lugnet.trains)