 Trains / 14742
    Re: image sizes on Brickshelf —Kevin Loch
   (...) What version of IE does this? If you click on an image while in a file view, it will load just the image (not in a web page). In every browser I have ever seen this causes the image to be shown actual size (with scroll bars if necessary). KL (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: image sizes on Brickshelf —Dan Boger
     (...) I believe it's part of IE6 and XP. Haven't tested it myself, of course :) Dan (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: image sizes on Brickshelf —Jake McKee
     (...) I notice this in IE 6 on XP the other night. If you open only the picture in the browser, it automatically resizes the image to a smaller size. Even though the quality of the resize was fairly good, I wasn't a fan, and turned off this option (...) (22 years ago, 28-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: image sizes on Brickshelf —Jeff Van Winden
   (...) IE6, I have an NT machine and after installing IE6 it started doing this. Jeff VW (22 years ago, 29-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)