 Trains / 14703 (-5)
  Re: Cass #5

Ross Crawford wrote in message ... (...) BC (...) Shay or (...) don't (...) Maybe the BC Forest Museum at Duncan, on Vancouver Island? I seem to remember they have a Shay, but I might be wrong. Their website is (URL) but it's pretty poor, no decent (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB236 Diesel Switcher Locomotive

(...) The real brick model came first. I worked from a photo of a Maerklin model in one of my Maerklin catalogs. I'm not sure I would have built it in CAD first, since I don't have a .dat file for the 12v motor nor the 12v motor gray drive rods. I (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  GMLTC Announces Show Date for Feb 2,3 in St. Paul, MN

Greetings: The Greater Midwest LEGO Train Club (GMLTC) is pleased to announce a show event in conjunction with the Jackson Street Roundhouse in St. Paul, Minnesota on February 2 and 3. details here on our website : (URL) kelly (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: German DB236 Diesel Switcher Locomotive

(...) That one lookls great James! I like your way to use the 2x2-plate with side technic hole in several different places of your engine. Colour scheme and the amount of details are georgeous "as usual" when I see a model of yours... Which one has (...) (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  F40PH Commuter Train

Hello All, Here is my latest offering; a F40PH Commuter train. Check it out on our website for full details: (URL) my Brickshelf folder for just the photos: (URL) Well, Robert Powell SCLTC (23 years ago, 23-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org.scltc, lugnet.org.us.lugola, lugnet.announce.moc)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact