 Trains / 14621
    Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale) —Steven Barile
   Thanks everyone for publicly responding! As for the legal issues, per my request it is being reviewed by LEGO. Also, today I found out that to get a 18"x24" print done at Kinko's is $18.00ea. so $9.50 for a print seems reasonable. It also seems (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale) —James Trobaugh
    Sounds good Steve, it will make a nice addition to my office (ok, my cube :) jt (...) (23 years ago, 16-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)