 Trains / 14581
    Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) I'd want one personally and would pay that price although it is a LITTLE spendy. But i'm a fanatic. I think for clubs to have some to sell at shows, the sell point at the show would have to be closer to 5 USD meaning you'd need to sell them to (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale) —James Trobaugh
    What do you think LEGO would think of us selling such a poster at shows? I know they had a problem when some one was selling shirts with classic space minifigs, so I'd think they'd be a bit concerned about a poster with their train designs. jt (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)

        Re: Train Poster (maybe for sale) —Larry Pieniazek
   (...) Oh, ouch. Ya. good point. Somebody better check. (23 years ago, 15-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.publish)