 Trains / 14556
    Re: My first MOC in 3D —Tim Strutt
   (...) I've played a little more with light positioning and here's a better shot in various sizes: (URL) Play well. Tim Strutt 8^) (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.cad)

        Re: My first MOC in 3D —Carsten Schmitz
   Hey (...) Looks very nice and better now. I like the graininess of the windows ;) Play well Carsten (23 years ago, 12-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment, lugnet.cad)