 Trains / 14538 (-5)
  New MOC CIWL passenger traincoaches

Hi all legotrainfans Finally are now some pictures of my new CIWL passenger traincoaches ready. CIWL stands for COMPAGNIE INTERNATIONALE DES WAGON - LITS ET DES GRANDS EXPRESS EUROPEENS a firm run luxury train around Europe. There wagons can be (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.build, lugnet.trains, lugnet.modelteam) !

  Re: Union Pacific Caboose

Ben, What browser are you using? Robert (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: (No) New Lego Trains anytime soon?

(...) Just 79 more "wondering days" till April Fools! Get those jokes ready, avoid the last minute rush. FUT .fun (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.off-topic.fun)

  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

(...) Well, the mistake is including the 4x12 grey plate behind the chopper. The red base of the chopper won't be 4x5. Look at the canopy - it's hinged from the top. That means the base will be a 4x4 red plate, with a 1x4 red plate attached to the (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: Automatic train switching with RCX

(...) I like it - it's quite a simple and neat idea for a project, and best of all it means you don't have to have the RCX controlling power to the trains. At some point I'll have to render my point motors though. I use an extra axle with a bush (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact