 Trains / 14515
    Tony Hafner's Geep —Larry Pieniazek
   I hope I'm not stealing thunder... (URL) that pic, what are the wires doing? Are the fans powered? Lights?? Cool little Geep! (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Tony Hafner's Geep —John Gerlach
     (...) I'd guess lights - check out this pic: (URL) there might be a micromotor hidden in back somewhere to power those fans, too! JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Tony Hafner's Geep —Tony Hafner
   (...) Not at all. I posted this quite a while back, though I only put it up on Brickshelf today. Because of the proxy arrangment here at work, it used to be very difficult to upload to Brickshelf- as of today, it works great! (...) At the time I (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)