 Trains / 14514
    Our First Christmas Layout —Terry Bush
   This is my first post on Lugnet, I have been a member for some time but we (My sons Tim[30], Matt[22], and Chris[16]) just did a Christmas Layout and we got a digital camera to take pictures. We have been a Lego family since the late 70's. I know (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Our First Christmas Layout —Tony Hafner
   (...) enough stuff to make a permanent layout. I can't wait until my boys get a little older and I can put up a table like this. -- Tony Hafner www.hafhead.com (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Our First Christmas Layout —Terry Bush
   Thanks for the kind words. I just wish we had a place where we could put something up permanently like a lot of the posters on here. We hope to attend one of the Central Florida Lego groups displays when they come over to Orlando. (...) (23 years ago, 11-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)