 Trains / 14503 (-5)
  Re: Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

Hi Can you sacn that catalog so that we can share your glad? Zhengrong (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Jan 2002 S@H Catalog arrives

Hi, Well the Canadian S@H catalog arrived yesterday, with the small yellow alpha team sub on the cover. I was eagerly waiting to see the new train house close up for myself, but its not in our Canadian version! Erg! Oh well, otherwise it looks (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.loc.ca, lugnet.trains)

  Re: My first MOC in 3D

Hi Tim, Looks pretty good. To fix the jpeg problem, try saving with less compression. When I was doing mine I used 100% (not much compression), which results in slightly higher file size, but a very good representation of the original. Kevin (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  My first MOC in 3D

Well, I decided to test the waters in the LDRAW and related software community finally. I've created a 3D model of my latest MOC Train Car as an initial test. I'll try to find a picture to scan of the actual model. I don't have a digital camera yet, (...) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.announce.moc, lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.ca.parlugment)

  Proud Member of BNSF webring, my BNSF covered hopper

I've placed my BNSF covered hopper page into a webring, here is a quote from the Ring Master's quote "Hi there. Just looked at your site, BNSF Covered Hopper Built With LEGO's and looks great!!!" (URL) (23 years ago, 10-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact