 Trains / 145
Re: Trains around the Christmas Tree
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains, lugnet.build
Date:
Tue, 17 Nov 1998 19:36:47 GMT

Karim wrote:

How about Islander horns?  two for each reindeer, stuck in clip holders on
either side of the head might work.

--Karim

Good idea!

I just ordered 5 1807's (along with 200+ worth of other stuff...) from
my fave Lego rep (who I asked for special)...

BTW, Mike, she said hi.

- This is a family newsgroup, thanks.