 Trains / 14472
14471  |  14473
Subject:
some misc uploads
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Tue, 8 Jan 2002 17:15:56 GMT

Enjoy...

Big "G-guage" like 8-wide (62 studs long) coaches
all 3: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100514
compared: www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100515

Teal & Blue coach (1 of 3)
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100517

Euro type Engine (I copied this from someone, but who???)
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100518

New Chessie Caboose, stretched (w/out decal)
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100521

Small Train Depot for my home layout (nothing really)
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100520

Train tunnel entrance for my home layout
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100524

FYI: Home Layout (posted this in the past)
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=780

Proposed latice work infrastructure for LEGO sculpted scenery
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?i=100523

Top view added of the Hoover Dam
www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=775

SteveB