 Trains / 14384
  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

Cross-Posting. (...) -Jason (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Shop At Home catalog Engine Shed

(...) <snip> And this highlights the problem with restricting LD folk to one ghetto... we just got two crossposts of the same article. No way to avoid it... Jason and I did it at the same time. (Had one of us waited to see if the other was doing it, (...) (22 years ago, 3-Jan-02, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.admin.general)