 Trains / 14324
Re: www.LEGO.com/trains updated!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.lego.direct, lugnet.trains
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2001 22:45:47 GMT

David Graham <david@graham167.freeserve.co.uk> wrote in message
news:GorAyv.2uL@lugnet.com...
It was good to hear that there will be some more trains from Lego direct.
I wonder if we will get a US outline diesel locos (you can with Duplo)?

NOTE: prototype sets do not nessecary come out...
What I really would like to see is the Re460 (SBB460)

I was suprised that home tests in Germany said that children would like
futuristic sets.  I have found from exhibiting by trains that children
like

Question: Why do children like StarTrek, Balylon5, Zamuk, etc... you name
them?

to say "that is the one I went on my holidays".  I can't see 4559 being

Answer: The American lifestyle is changing the world - today you by car or
plane!
20 years ago people would say "hey that was my train"

Adults would say: I use the XXXX to work every day * , but my guess is that
children mostly see trains when passing by a station or railway line.

* (like I used the Tk4 or T4 every day - that was a good time - new they
have new Kt6t's)

re-released in 10 years time.  The best 9V trains were those that were
released in 1991 - they were real trains.  But the Lego direct trains have
been more "real".

It would have been good to have had an interview with the person who
designed those earlier trains - he(/she) must have left?.  I liked Jorn's
own designs especially the 1st and 4th ones.

David

Sonnich
www.hot.ee/sonnich/lego/