 Trains / 14271
  PNLTC Announces OMSI Show Pictures are On Line

The Pacific Northwest Lego Train Club just presented our 5th annual show at the Oregon Museum of Science and Industry (OMSI) for their Science and Art of Toys exhibit. All participants agreed that this was our best OMSI exhibit to date. Highlights (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains) !

  Re: PNLTC Announces OMSI Show Pictures are On Line

(...) I went to the gallery and all the Thumbnails are working OK but the links are not. I checked on both Netscape and IE an I can't view the larger pictures on either. Eric K. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Announces OMSI Show Pictures are On Line

(...) I found the problem (bad directory name) and fixed it. Sorry about that - it is working now! Go to www.pnltc.org and there is a link to the new gallery. Be sure to hit "refresh" on your browser if the large pictures don't show on your first (...) (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: PNLTC Announces OMSI Show Pictures are On Line

Same thing with me, thumb-nails work but nothing else. (23 years ago, 14-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains)