 Trains / 14140
    Re: ISCC: My trains entry —Scott Arthur
   (...) Very good. Very very good. I am tempted to say I wish I had the time to do stuff like this... but I expect I need the talent as well! Great photos too btw. One small question, what is the part holding the cutch gear in this pic: (URL) is a (...) (23 years ago, 3-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.loc.uk)

        Re: ISCC: My trains entry —Huw Millington