 Trains / 14110
  Re: Trainposter almost ready!

I think it looks good! Are you rendering each line segment individually with POV-Ray, and then pasting them together? Are you planning to include the Harry Potter train? :-) Fredrik (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)

  Re: Trainposter almost ready!

(...) Yes. More details on that later... (...) Well, no actually. Unless you can provide a dat-file or send me the building instructions... Jeroen (23 years ago, 1-Dec-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.cad)