 Trains / 14100
  Entry for 1st ISCC

Here is my trains entry for the 1st International System Creativity Contest: (URL) is my BNSF covered hopper. Josh (23 years ago, 29-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Entry for 1st ISCC

(...) First I thought you used the bricks of the statue of liberty.... Then I realized you are in need for normal green negativ sloped bricks. Hope you get them soon to complete the waggon. Would be a shame if it ends unfinished. Keep on bricking! (...) (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Entry for 1st ISCC

(...) then the 2x3 33 degree inverts... Josh (23 years ago, 30-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)