 Trains / 14065
  (expert) questions concerning train sets 114 and 115

I know I have asked this a few month ago but still got no answer.... Is there a building instruction for set 114? Does it exist at all and has anybody the chance to make a scan of it (if so)? Does anybody have informations about set 114? In which (...) (23 years ago, 27-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)