 Trains / 14054
  Re: Dam Nice

(...) Yes it is! Steve, I've been working on something that will go verywell with your dam. It's not ready for public release(1), but I'll be willing to share it with you if you desire. Let me know. -chris 1- i'v adopted a new resolution to only (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: Dam Nice

Normally I would have used all 1x2's (and Tan would have been 10x better) but I was anonymously given about 3000 brand spanking new yellow 2x3's from someone at church. So I alternated rows with 1x2's and 2x3's. I'll take a pic of the ugly back. BTW (...) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)