 Trains / 14053
  AEM-7 Renderings and Animation

I got to sit at my computer and play yesterday. I was able to finish the ldraw model of the AEM-7 I made last year. I have uploaded some renderings and a Quicktime animation that I made to BrickShelf - (URL) (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: AEM-7 Renderings and Animation

(...) Jake --- Jake McKee AFOL LUGNET Member #211 (23 years ago, 26-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)