 Trains / 13976
    Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive —Mattias Martensson
   (...) Beautiful model Shaun ! This is definitively an improvement over your BR 52 which also is a very good model. Congratulations again Why did you select to model the BR 18. The BR 18 existed in several subgroups. I guess it is the BR 18-4 former (...) (23 years ago, 19-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: BR18 Steam Locomotive —Shaun Sullivan
   (...) When I was deciding what engine to model, I had a couple of goals in mind. I definitely wanted to incorporate at least 6 drive wheels, so that I would have to introduce some articulation between them somewhere. I also wanted both leading and (...) (23 years ago, 20-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)