 Trains / 1395
    Is 4555 going to be a rare set? —Mario Ferrari
   I've seen 4555 on auction. Was that set discontinued in USA? Well, I'm not (yet) a train-maniac, neither I want to put one on auction by myself. I'm just curious. There's plenty of 4555 on the shelves here in Italy, but if the set is going to be (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains)