 Trains / 1391
    Re: GMLTC Teaser page —Steven Barile
   The page looks great! I like the Milwaukee RR "like" LOGO. We (PNLTC) have been looking for help in the logo department forever. None of us are graphic artists. I know my way around Photoshop and other graphics apps but the eye is more important (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org, lugnet.general)

        Re: GMLTC Teaser page —Larry Pieniazek
   The logo is almost refixed, John and I have been working on it. He read his docs and knows how to produce standard gif files now. Everyone else, thanks for your help! I agree about putting some hints on each car so you don't have to mouse over (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: GMLTC Framework comments —John Kelly
   John 1 and I were thinking the same thing yesterday about a text nav bar as well. Always happy to take suggestions. :-) I have a stack of around 40 pictures to scan and setup on the page. I hope to get a few more up today, but it's been busy, and I (...) (25 years ago, 1-Jun-99, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)