 Trains / 13819
    Re: Sample Pics of my Upcoming Rolling stock for the Trains 2001 Event —Robert Fay
   Nice work, Dean. That tanker is by far my favorite. -- Bob Fay "Dean Husby" <nntp@akasa.bc.ca> wrote in message news:3BE43B78.78CCE4...a.bc.ca... (23 years ago, 3-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Sample Pics of my Upcoming Rolling stock for the Trains 2001 Event —Dean Husby
   (...) Thanks. That tank car was a real BEAR to take pics of... I've tried several times before finally getting some decent ones. It's a little small for the scale but it looks very prototypical. Dean (23 years ago, 4-Nov-01, to lugnet.trains)