 Trains / 13686
13685  |  13687
Subject:
heavy cargo series
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Thu, 25 Oct 2001 23:12:38 GMT

Excerpted from http://news.lugnet.com/market/buy-sell-trade/?n=12631
as it relates to (cargo) train discussion, but I'm mindful of the TOS

I've also added solid/heavy cargo containers - they're in the trains section.
Here's my favorite of the ten - they're all similarly designed/styled.
My idea is to provide cargo for those who may not have the appropriate
pieces (and/or enough of them) and/or not want to cannibalize other sets.
I chose a company-logo-color-scheme-style that is consistent and looks
the best (IMO of course).  I'm interested in your comments - especially
if you'd like a bunch in a certain color...   :-)

SRC
LUGNet#765
http://www.brickbay.com/store.asp?p=SRC