 Trains / 13673
    Unknown Train Piece —Mark Williams
   I received a shipment of 12v track today. In the box was a gray piece that I don't know what it is. It is 4x4 studs, 1 brick and 2 plates tall. There are 2 prongs that protrude from one side. One the other is a two-prong receptacle. It doesn't go (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: Unknown Train Piece —Tom Williams
   I can tell you what it is. It is the flasher unit for the 7866 level crossing. It plugs into the crossing control panel. TOM (...) (23 years ago, 23-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)