 Trains / 13615
  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) I was looking at this over & over yesterday. Great job! I am very interested in seeing more pic's. I would like to see that steam roller close up as well as the grey & sand red building. very impressive! Jonathan (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GMLTC layout 'show' pictures

(...) Hopefully when we get around to updating www.gmltc.org we'll be able to show people the full-sized images, too. 2048x1536 will show more detail than 640x480 can... JohnG, GMLTC (23 years ago, 18-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)