 Trains / 13584
Re: Extra 10002 instructions?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.trains
Date:
Wed, 17 Oct 2001 00:20:21 GMT

My 10002 Club Car came with a separate page that was inside the packing box,
but outside of the set box.  I just received the 10002 today separate from
the 10001, even though I ordered the kit.  Not sure if that makes a difference.

-- Scott

In lugnet.trains, Adam Murtha writes:
I got my 10001 and 10002 today, and on the packing slip it said that there
is a separate corrected page to the building instructions included, but
there is none to be found.  Did that happen to anyone else?  Or are they
just really well hidden?

Adam