 Trains / 13575
    My Stock Car Entry —John Neal
   Here are a few pics of my entry into TLC's Stock Car Challenge: (URL) called it "Santa's Stock Car", because the design is based on a Christmas Train car that I began building around Christmas last year (but never posted pics). I will post pics of (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Stock Car Entry —James Mathis
   (...) John, The undercarriage railing is sweet. Very fine and delicate. Overall really good-looking car. later, James Mathis (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: My Stock Car Entry —John Neal
   (...) Thanks, James. Wouldn't you know it, I was too lazy last night to put on the railing on the other side, thinking it wouldn't be noticeable, and you noticed:- / So I was shamed, and so I put the other railing on, and reshot the car (outdoors; (...) (23 years ago, 16-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)