 Trains / 13563
    Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler? —Frank Buiting
   (...) I recall seeing some picture with a modified traincontroller for a kids-layout by a LTC (can't find the pic right now and I don't remember which LTC sorry), instead of changing the circuitry the controlknob was changed so it couldn't be moved (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)

        Re: Does anyone know how to modify a train controler? —Ben Roller
   (...) The NGLTC has (at least) one of these. They are very handy, not for the kids layout, but for the big layout in areas where the kids can grab the controller and send your nice trains flying. I've used one but never created one, so perhaps this (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains, lugnet.trains.org)