 Trains / 13560
  LEGO Challenge Entries?

Has anyone else entered the current LEGO challenge on the Trains section of the LEGO web site? (URL) is my submission, I put this together last night while watching Apollo 13. (URL) Walsh - mike_walsh at mindspring dot com (URL) - North Carolina (...) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Challenge Entries?

(...) I haven't entered yet, but I did build it. (URL) (23 years ago, 14-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: LEGO Challenge Entries?

(...) That's a pretty good version of the one they've pictured. I entered my small livestock wagon - the sand red one: (URL) seemed to be some doubt about whether they want you to copy the one shown or not. There's also a limit on the length of the (...) (23 years ago, 15-Oct-01, to lugnet.trains)