 Trains / 13401
    MyOT Passenger Coaches Arrived (US) —Mike Walsh
   I sent this out earlier this week but it got whacked in the LUGNET outage. On Tuesday I received two of my 10015 Passenger Coaches arrived today so they are shipping to US residents! I am still waiting for the tanker and hopper along with one more (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MyOT Passenger Coaches Arrived (US) —Victor Knight
     (...) Mine came last Saturday. (...) i got a ship confirmation notice on the hopper this morning. (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

        Re: MyOT Passenger Coaches Arrived (US) —Ken Dowd
   (...) All 3 of my passenger coaches arrived on Monday and this afternoon I received email confirmation that the tanker and hopper have shipped. So, they should show up as early as tomorrow, but no later than Monday (I'm in NC also). (...) (23 years ago, 27-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)