 Trains / 13345
  Re: GE 44-Tonner

(...) Would it help if I told him to shave off 2 studs in width? ;-) (...) Looks pretty rectangular to me ((URL) and although I agree that the front slopes forward, I would venture to guess that the 1x2x3 extreme slope is *too* angled, but I (...) (23 years ago, 19-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)

  Re: GE 44-Tonner

(...) Naaa... the #1 place to shave studs is off the hoods, he has them going right out to the very end but there ought to be end walkways/steps... So shave a stud or two off the hood length. I know that getting him to build 6 wide would be like (...) (23 years ago, 20-Sep-01, to lugnet.trains)